14 Temmuz 2011 Perşembe

I like discovering little details in the life, and you? "mi piace scoprire piccoli detagli nella vita, e tu?"


Do you remember the masterpiece of Hieronymus Bosch's 
"The Garden of Earthly Delights"? 

Bosch is a fantastic painter that illustrates little little details about moral and religious cases. 
Whenever I enter into the world of the paintings of Bosch, 
I feel myself like Alice in wonderland!

 The Garden of Earthly Delights, H. Bosch, El Prado Museum, 1505-1510



I get crazy whenever I see any masterpiece of Bosch!
You can not believe in me

but
I saw myself into "The Garden of Earthly Delights" 
of 
Bosch!!!!!!!

I was touching the giant strawberry in his painting  with the others where people logically gather around.

I was carrying the giant strawberry of Bosch

And I decided to steal of "The giant strawberry of Bosch"
The Stolen Strawberry of Hieronymus Bosch

Then I stole "the giant strawberry of Bosch" with the mermaid!

The fabric strawberries are made by Teresa Spinogatti
 "Le fragole di stoffa sono state realizzate da Teresa Spinogatti"
Photo by Elif Kork


 The fabric strawberries are made by Teresa Spinogatti
 "Le fragole di stoffa sono state realizzate da Teresa Spinogatti"
Photo by Elif Kork 

Can you imagine a piece of cake with the strawberry of Bosch?!!!

The fabric strawberries and a piece of cake are made by Teresa Spinogatti
 "Le fragole e la torta di stoffa sono state realizzate da Teresa Spinogatti"
Photo by Elif Kork 

a special thanks to 
our lovely aunt Teresa to remind me "Bosch's giant strawberry" with her fabric strawberries.

I like discovering little details in the life, and you?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Cok tesekkur ederiz yorumun icin. Spinoza yorumunu onaylar onaylamaz yayinlanacak. Bol kedili, lezzet dolu saglikli gunler dileriz.

Sevgiler!

Spinoza'nin kedileri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails